In-Africa Stay is a customer-oriented company. It is based on defining what is missing, what should be done and how should be done. With such sense, it has explored a lot of real estate opportunities in Tanzania and standing the company at the good point of exposure to the available opportunities such as operating industries, residential houses projects, lodges, apartments, the establishment of NGOs, and the hospitality industry in general both in the mainland and in the Island of Zanzibar. generally, the company is authorized by the government of the United Republic of Tanzania to do its operation in the mainland and the Island.
Tanzania is one of the African top destinations in tourism, with one of the world’s best National Park being in Tanzania which is Serengeti. but also the tallest mountain in Africa, the tallest world free-standing mountain, Kilimanjaro is found in Tanzania.
With all these features, In-Africa Stay has found that during the tourism high season in Tanzania, lodges, hotels, apartments, and other associated accommodations are overloaded with bookings from tourists. But in addition to this high season, there is a lot of visitors who are coming to stay in Tanzania executing different projects which brought Tanzania in a good market of accommodations even during the low season.
In addition to real estate in accommodations, Tanzania soil is very fertile which puts Tanzania in a good position of growing fresh foods that might be consumed in tourism hotels and for exportation as well. But also agriculture is the back born of Tanzania economy, hence doing agricultural activities it will get all blessings from the government.
Last but not least, there is an opportunity for investment in game stones from extraction to exportation. Sporting Tanzanite which only found in Manyara Tanzania, there are huge opportunities for investing in the extraction of this unique mineral found only in Tanzania.
There are associated auxiliary advantages of investing or doing investment partnership in Tanzania as follows:
- Political stability: Tanzania is one of the peaceful countries in East Africa is ranked number one in Global Peace Index 2020 and 7th position in sub-Saharan African, with no conflicts or civil war since gaining independence in 1961.
- High economic growth potential (the GDP growth over the last 10 years is around 7%, one of the fastest-growing economies in Africa)
- Increasing economic stability (inflation down from 16% in 2012 to 4% in 2018)
- Rich natural resources (arable land and mineral subsoil)
- Strategic location (the country is a gateway to 6 landlocked countries – Uganda, DRC, Rwanda, Burundi, Zambia and Malawi)
- Three deepwater ports that serve neighboring countries
- Access to Southern African Development Community free trade market